The Staf Selection Commission will soon release the notification for the various post of CGL on the official portal with the goal of the recruitment of the eligible candidates. A huge number of candidates have already started the preparation for it and eagerly waiting for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019.
Candidates will soon able to check the recruitment related details on the official portal or on this page. You may find here the application procedure, vacancies, selection process, eligibility and qualification details for the various posts.
You can stay connected with this page or you can bookmark it to get the SSC CGL Recruitment related information from the single website at the right time. For more information read the complete article.
SSC CG Recruitment Notification 2019
|SSC CGL Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||SSC|
|Name of Exam||SSC CGL Exam|
|Name of post||Group A, B, C, D|
|Exam Type||National Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Released||Updated Soon|
|Application Closed||Updated Soon|
|Pre-Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Main-Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card||Check Here|
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|OBC – NCL||05 years|
SSC SGL Selection Process
The selection process for this recruitment is a multi-stage selection process. The various stages of the selection process are as follows
- Document Verification
Tier-I is an objective type paper, Tier-II is again an objective typer paper, Tier-III is a descriptive type paper, Tier-IV is a skill test and at last the recruitment process will be completed by the document verification.
- It is an objective type examination.
- It is the computer-based exam.
- There will be total 100 questions in the exam comprising 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
- Exam duration is one hour.
- There will be four sections in the exam on General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
- It is an objective type computer-based exam.
- There will be total 100 questions for 200 marks in the exam.
- Exam duration is 120 minutes.
- There will be four sections in the exam which are Quantitative Abilities, English Language & Comprehension, Statics, General Studies.
- It is a discriptive type paper.
- The exam will carry 100 marks.
- The time duration for this is one hour.
- The exam will be comprising Essay/Passage (250 words) and Application writing (150 words).
- Minimum qualifying marks for this stage is 33%.
- It is a Proficiency Proficiency Test.
- This test will be conducted to check the computer skills of the applicant.
How to apply for SSC CGL Application 2019
Candidates who wish to register for the SSC CGL post can use the information given in this section to apply for it. Keep the original documents, scanned image and signature, caste certificate for the reserved category ready before going to apply for the application.
- Open the official website of SSC to apply for SSC CGL ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the option given as “Notice” on the homepage and choose post.
- Read the official notification completely and carefully and then click on “Apply“.
- Enter all the required details and after verifying the details entered click on submit option.
- Upload the image and signature as per the given dimensions and proceed for the fee payment.
- Once you paid the fee your form will be completed.
- Take the printout of the form for future use.
In case of any query, you can comment us. We will try to answer your query very soon on the same page.